03 Oct Emerging Entrepreneurs
On January 7th, we welcomed a new class of Emerging Entrepreneurs to The Presidents’ Council Foundation, please find them listed below. This year we went back to our roots, each session is facilitated by a BW professor and either a member of the PC LLC, a board member of the PCF or a community partner. In addition, in November three of these participants will present their business plans to a panel of 5 judges to compete for prize money that was supplied by the COSE donation.
- Shaquille Azir – Desdy Property Group LLC, a general contracting and construction company
- Renea Woods-Baylor – Overstreet Financial Group Services, full services accounting firm
- Tory Coats – Divine Blessings Child Care, home child care provider
- Robyn Jones – R.A. Jones, PLLC, a boutique CPA and Management advisory firm
- Chris King – Tavo Martini Loft, and upscale dining restaurant
- Harrison Gilmer – PYRD Clothing, men’s and women’s apparel
- Betty Halliburton – Positively Powerful Global Media, LLC, a multimedia company
- Blaine Mickens – Young Picasso Painting, socially responsible and green painting company
- Vance Ross, Jr. – Stewart Enterprises, Ltd., a general contracting and construction company
- Richard Stewart – Digizoom Media, a video production services company
- Paul Sadler – The Brain Factory, a business incubator
Finally in January the PCF’s program committee met and determined that the next EE class will start in September 2012. We are very excited to report, this will be the first time that we will have two EE classes running simultaneously!
With that being said, we have started the recruiting process for our next class. If you know of anyone, please send their information to us as soon as possible, by clicking here EE Referrals.